Friday, July 11, 2008

Tagged by Shiena

Each writer must post these rules first.
* Each one starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People that are tagged need to write their own entry about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read what you wrote.

Fact#1: I'm a very active person, I feel very bored if the environment is very silent.
Fact#2: I am a researcher and a blogger. I spend 3-4 hours a day in my PC.
Fact#3: I LOVE TO EAT, that is why I eat very fast.
Fact#4: I love to have new gadgets, but I can't collect those expensive things.
Fact#5: I am a very friendly person, that's why every time I see someone familiar, I greet them and talk to them.
Fact#6: I love to discover things, like searching new things and learning new things.
Fact#7: I love music, that's why I have a last song syndrome (or LSS).
Fact#8: The best thing fact about myself is that I love my girlfriend very much. I will do everything just for her to be my wife.

I'm Finished, I will tag Alvin, Manly, Manny, Ruth, Carlo, Mike, Mick, and Tatay

No comments: